Thank you for your interest in being a mentor. To start off, we need to ask you a few questions about your skills and experience. All of the information you provide is strictly confidential and will only be used to help match you to potential mentees. If you would like to learn more about being a mentor you can read our FAQ's.
1. Why are you interested in being a mentor ?*
2. Choose the category that best describes your role in the organization:*
3. Choose the area that broadly corresponds to your organization's mission:*
4. How many years have you been working in the non-profit sector?*
5. What areas of expertise can you offer as a mentor? Check all that apply.*
6. If you were asked to provide a one-sentence motto that describes the way you approach your work, what would it be? See sample mottos *
7. Would you be willing to commit one hour per month speaking to mentees over the phone?*