In order to match your challenges and your needs with our mentors, we need to ask a few questions first. Below, you’ll find some questions that will help us find a mentor that’s exactly what you need. Please note that the information you provide will be released to potential mentors so that they can contact you if there is a match. The information you provide will never be released to anyone else.
When you're finished answering these questions, we will ask for your payment details.
* All are required
1. Choose the category that best describes your role in the organization: *
2. Choose the area that broadly corresponds to your organization’s mission:*
3. If you had one sentence to describe your organization's mission, what would it be?*
4. What is your role in the nonprofit? *
5. How many years have you been in this role? *
6. What area of expertise are you looking for in a mentor? *
For the next 3 questions, please describe your needs in 3 to 5 sentences.
7. What challenge are you looking for a mentor to help you with? *
8. What kind of advice and assistance are you looking for the mentor to provide you? *
9. Once you and your mentor have connected, how long do you think it will take the mentor to answer your question(s)? *
10. Would you also be interested in being a mentor to other nonprofit leaders?*